By V. M. Gorbachev
Read or Download Nuclear Reactions in Heavy Elements. A Data Handbook PDF
Best nuclear books
This e-book presents a picture of the state-of-the paintings within the examine of mammalian mobilephone nuclear structure, and contours a various variety of chapters written by means of best researchers. A key point is an emphasis on targeted and repeatable quantitative research and simulation as well as the extra regular organic viewpoint.
The necessity for this e-book arose from my educating, engineering, and - seek adventure within the non-power features of nuclear know-how. the inability of a complete textbook in commercial purposes of radiation pissed off my scholars, who needed to hotel to a mess of textbooks and learn courses to familiarize themselves with the fundam- tal and functional facets of radiation expertise.
- Canadian Nuclear Weapons: The Untold Story of Canada's Cold War Arsenal
- Proceedings of The 20th Pacific Basin Nuclear Conference: Volume 2
- Fukushima Accident. Radioactivity Impact on the Environment
- Nuclear Models
- Light water reactor safety : the development of advanced models and codes for light water reactor safety analysis
Additional info for Nuclear Reactions in Heavy Elements. A Data Handbook
II, 1959, v. 4, p. 34;Nucl. Sei. Engng, 1960, v. 8, p. 112. 85. Raffle J. , Price B. , Proc. First Geneva Conference, Vol. 4, paper P/422, 1955. 53 86. Adamchuk Y. , Gerasimov V. , paper P/645. 87. Simpson O. , Fluharty R. -Bull. Amer. Phys. , Ser. II, 1957, v. 2, p. 219. 88. Poenitz W. P. Nuclear Data for Reactors. Vienna, IAEA, V. 2, p. 3, 1970. 89. ,p. 31. : J. Cabeefû/. 90. , Cierjacks C , Kirouac G. J. , p. 39. 91. Pitterle T. A. , p. 687. 92. Whalen J. Private communication Smith A. B. (1965).
Sei. Engng, 1967, v. 30, p. 355. : T. E. Young, F. B. Simpson, J. R. Berreth, M. S. Coops. 93. Butler J. , Merritt J. -Canad. J. , 1957, v. 35, p. 147. 94. Phys. , 1957, v. 107,p. 1294. : E. Hulet,R. W. Hoff, H. R. Bowman, M. C. Michel. 95. Bruehlman R. , Bentley W. C , Hyde E. K. 17. 96. Safford G. , Havens W. -Nucl. Sei. Engng, 1961, v. 11, p. 65. 97. Bollinger L. , Coté R. , Thomas G. E. Second Geneva Conf. Vol. 15, p. 127, paper P/687, 1958. 98. Pattenden N. -/. Nucl. Energy, 1956, v. 2, p.
92. Whalen J. Private communication Smith A. B. (1965). Data given in [ 9 1 ] . 93. Foster D. , Glasgow D. -Phys. Rev. 1971, v. C3, p. 576. 94. Divadeeham M. Dissertation. Duke University, 1969. Data given in [ 8 8 ] . 95. Knitter H. -Z. , 1969, Bd 228, S. 286. 96. Schmidt J. J. Neutron Cross Section for Fast Reactor Materials. Part I : Evaluation KFK 120 (EANDC-E-35U), Karlsruhe, 1966. 97. Nuclear Data for Reactors, Vienna. IAEA. V. 1, p. 165. CN-23/36, Paris (1966). : Uttley C. A. et ai. 98. Vonach W.
Nuclear Reactions in Heavy Elements. A Data Handbook by V. M. Gorbachev